Did you know that as an alumnae of the University of Tennessee you are automatically a member of the University of Tennessee Alumni Association?
There are no fees or membership dues required to get involved in your local chapter. Chapters across the country bring together alumni from the whole UT family for exciting programs, networking and community service.
The University of Tennessee Alumni Association is here to:
- Connect alumni to the university and each other
- Provide service to all members of the University of Tennessee family of alumni
- Support the university’s mission of teaching, research, and public service
Purpose of Alumni Chapters
- To support and assist the university in realizing its academic goals.
- To establish chapter projects which strengthen ties between the alumni in your area, the community, and the university.
- To bring together alumni from all of the university’s campuses to network and socialize.
- To provide information about the educational goals and achievements of the university.